--- --

Billie Eilish Is Hosting a Virtual Concert For Her New Album

 

Photo: DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION VIA AP.

We have good news. There’s a way to watch Billie Eilish‘s Happier Than Ever Disney Plus concert online for free, but you will have to meet one of three conditions.

Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles, which is available to stream on Disney Plus, is a “cinematic concert experience” that will see Eilish perform songs from her second studio album, Happier Than Ever. The album, which was released on July 30, 2021, includes singles like “Lost Cause,” “Oxytocin” and “Your Power.” The concert is also a tribute to Eilish’s hometown of Los Angeles, where she and her older brother, Finneas, were born and raised by their parents, Maggie Baird and Patrick O’Connell.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in August 2021, Eilish explained why she decided to host a virtual concert for Happier Than Ever. “It deserved something like this. For me, at least. I don’t know if anyone would agree, but I love this project. I knew that I wanted it to have some other life in some other dimension that I’ve never experimented in, and that’s Disney. I wanted to do a concert film, and I’ve never done anything like this,” she said. “It was an incredibly surreal experience. I hope that it’s going to be a really beautiful experience to watch because it’s my whole album in order, which I’ve never done before, which nobody does. I’ve always wanted to do that. It’s going to be beautiful. I mean, it’s really going to be beautiful.

https://stylecaster.com/watch-billie-eilish-happier-than-ever-disney-plus-online-free/


--------------------------------------

Share this article :
 

Info Gallery Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger