Do you sometimes feel like you will always be alone?

  

I'm 32 years old, and I don't think that far ahead about these things.

I've always lived and enjoyed the present moment.

I had long relationships, some were beautiful, and some were lessons.

I've been single for a while and I don't have a problem with that, I don't want to be in a relationship at all costs. That doesn't mean I'm bitter about the whole world and the male gender, because I've had plenty of time to look at myself and my mistakes and learn from them. So next time I don't pass on my insecurities to someone who's a good person and wants to be with me.

It's about accepting the love I'm getting because I know I deserve it.

I'm not desperate to have someone around, I don't think that's even healthy.

But I'm not going to put walls around me if there's some soul recognition, because I'm not afraid anymore. We all deserve to give love and be loved.

I'm not afraid of being alone forever, because I know I'm going to be okay anyway.



Share this article :
 

Info Gallery Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger